- Advanced Penetrating 3D Mask is available in 3 types, Super Suppleness, Aging-care Moisturizing and Aging-care Brightening. Three-dimensional cutting adheres closely to face, allowing rich serum to penetrate thoroughly for superior moisturizing effect.
- Moisture Penetrating Mask series is available in 4 variations of beauty serum to cater to different skin care needs.
- To tackle dryness-induced wrinkles, Partial Care, Full Face and 3D masks have been developed to reduce the appearance of dryness-induced fine lines.
- Cheek Serum Mask is a convenient and hassle-free cheek zone mask designed for everyday use.
- All-In-One Face Mask contains all of your beauty care essentials, including lotions, emulsions, and serums.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Maltitol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pvp, Diglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract.
HOW TO USE
Step 1. Please use the mask after cleansing and toning your skin.
Step 2. Take the mask out of the sachet. Align the openings in the mask over your eyes, then over your mouth. Smooth out the mask across your face to achieve total adhesion. (Serum might drip, please be cautious).
Step 3. Leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes (or up to 20 minutes if you have dry skin).
Step 4. Remove the mask and massage the remaining serum into your skin.
If the following symptoms arise upon use of the cosmetic product, immediately discontinue use and consult a dermatologist, for continued use may aggravate the symptoms. A. Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other symptoms or B. Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis. Do not store in areas with extreme heat or cold, or under direct sunlight. Avoid the eye area.
HOW TO STORE
Do not store in direct sunlight, extremely hot or cold location. Store in a dry area. Keep out of reach of children.