Leaders Mediu's Amino masks contain 17 different types of amino acid, which are natural moisturizing factors, Amino masks help to moisturize, protect, and soothe the skin by supplementing the essential ingredients for skin composition.
- Refreshes the skin by controlling and removing excess sebum and dead skin cells to clear the pores of impurities.
- Tea tree oil ingredients help to calm and control excess sebum while zinc PCA components prevent the pores from expanding.
Adenosine, icecaps glacier milk of the Alps and Amino Acid complex
Adenosine enhances resilience of whole skin and improves resilience.
4 Free-System (non-paraben, non-mineral oil, non-silicon, and non-artificial colors). Dermatologist-tested.
HOW TO USE
- Please use the mask after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Take the mask out of the sachet. Align the openings in the mask over your eyes, then over your mouth. Smooth out the mask across your face to achieve total adhesion. (Serum might drip, please be cautious.)
- Leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes (or up to 20 minutes if you have dry skin).
- Remove the mask and massage the remaining serum into your skin.
Recommended for use 1-2 times a week.
Do not use if: You are sensitive to alcohol, witch hazel, or anything else in the ingredients list.
If the following symptoms arise upon use of the cosmetic product, immediately discontinue use and consult a dermatologist, for continued use may aggravate the symptoms. A. Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other symptoms or B. Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis. Do not store in areas with extreme heat or cold, or under direct sunlight. Avoid the eye area.
HOW TO STORE
Do not store in direct sunlight, extremely hot or cold location. Store in a dry area. Keep out of reach of children.