3CE Bold Shading, a contouring makeup with natural colors with no red will help create small and three dimensional face line. Made with the Terra Cotta technique, it has less powder dust and help create clean and pure colors.
Color: Medium Brown
Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Isododecane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica (Nano), Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Synthetic Wax, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
HOW TO USE
How to Shade and Contour Face
How to Create Natural Looking Shades on Nose & Hairline
- Use a brush to draw out an appropriate amount of content.
- Dab content on the center of both cheeks, and lightly dab around the face line.
- If you want to soften the look for your angular face, gradate by brushing from the bottom of your chin and upwards for a more natural look.
- Contour the bridge of the nose and naturally blend it to your eyebrows.
- If you have a wide nose or long nasal bridge, tap content on nostrils for pretty shape.
- Use a wide brush to dill in the balding spots with color.
- For less blading spots, use a small brush to fill in the spots to complete a perfect hairline.
If the following symptoms arise upon use of the cosmetic product, immediately discontinue use and consult a dermatologist, for continued use may aggravate the symptoms. A. Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other symptoms or B. Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight. Do not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis. Do not store in areas with extreme heat or cold, or under direct sunlight. Avoid the eye area.
HOW TO STORE
Do not store in direct sunlight, extremely hot or cold location. Store in a dry area. Keep out of reach of children.