Different four-color steamed eggs ~ Momo produced
Today I want to share a steamed egg that looks very stylish, super simple, and feels like it took a lot of time to make🥚. I eat too much steamed eggs in general. Today, let's try a different flavor and try the four-color steamed eggs that have been popular for a summer on Douyin. The upper layer is a little tough, the lower layer is soft and tender, and there are ham, preserved eggs, and crab sticks in the middle, and the taste is rich. It can be eaten with a dipping sauce or on its own. For children, you can go for preserved eggs and crab sticks, just use ham and add some corn or green beans, and take the light route.
-Separate egg yolks and whites into two bowls.
-preserved eggs and ham cut into small pieces for later use.
-Prepare a container that can be placed on a steamer. I use a glass insulated box, and touch the bottom and sides with oil.
-Put the ham, crab sticks, and preserved eggs into the bottom, pour in the egg whites, cover with plastic wrap, Poke a few holes with a toothpick. Place in a steamer that has been rolled to the air and steam for 15minutes.
-Pour in the beaten egg yolk after the egg whites solidify, cover with plastic wrap and continue to steam 10min.
-Take it out and cut it into pieces to eat.
1. The dipping sauce can be prepared with soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, garlic, and sesame oil.
2. Do not beat the egg whites, otherwise the bubbles will steam out and it will not be smooth and flat.
3. There is no seasoning because the ham and crab sticks have a salty taste, and they are salty and tasteless Not enough for dipping sauce.
4. Put it in a long or square container, it will be thicker and more beautiful when steamed.
5. The eggs that have just been steamed are more difficult to come out of the membrane, so you can wait for a little bit of cooling before pouring them out.
Anyone who can start a fire without burning down the kitchen should be able to. The ingredients can be changed according to your liking. Anyway, as long as the color looks good, you can try it. If you don't like preserved eggs, you can omit it completely. I hope to make everyone's menu more colorful, remember to like it if you like it👍Oh!