Also enjoy a person's exquisite life when you are single.
Apart from the bedroom, my favorite place to stay is the kitchen.
And the kitchen is about 80% of my exquisite life.
The basil on the windowsill naturally grows vigorously, just to reward myself with a green sauce.
【Green Sauce Recipe】Adapted from Gennaro
Pinch of sea salt
Pine Nuts 15g
Olive oil 80ml
Parmesan cheese 80g
Add garlic, pine nuts, and sea salt to the food processor and smash it
Add basil leaves and break them up (not too long)
Add olive oil and stir
Add grated Parmesan cheese (use a fine-mesh grater) and stir briefly
Finally, use the food processor to smash for a few seconds, done
* If you don't mind, you can leave the basil leaves unwashed. If they are washed, they should be dried, otherwise the preservation time of the green sauce will be shortened;
* I only used parmesan cheese in this recipe, you can also add some pecorino to mix it together;
* You can add a little lemon juice to taste, and the taste will be much fresher (this is also recommended by Gennaro);
* The prepared green sauce should be refrigerated and eaten as soon as possible. Or you can choose to pack and freeze;
* Pasta, sandwiches, salad dishes… are all great ways to use up green sauce.
Due to the obsession with handmade pasta and the lack of Oubao at home, the finished green sauce is refrigerated in the refrigerator.
Next time I use it, come back to po picture 🤔