Yong Tau Fu Bubble
Today, Xiaocuner made a delicacy from Jiangsu and Zhejiang, st0 tofu puffs, which is a dish often cooked by the neighbor aunts when I was a child.
Ingredients needed: fried tofu, pork filling, shrimp, green onion, egg
Condiments needed: oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, minced garlic, minced ginger
1. Cut the tofu in half, Use chopsticks to make small holes in the middle;
2. To prepare the meat filling, cut the shrimp into small pieces and add them to the meat filling, and then add a Eggs are stirred in one direction;
3. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil and continue to stir;
4. Use chopsticks to pick up the minced meat and stuff it into the tofu bubble;
The tofu bubble is like a sponge, and it can be st0 with any amount of minced meat;
5. The st0 tofu puffs are covered with plastic wrap and ready to be steamed;< /p>
6. Steam15-20 minutes;
7. Add a spoonful of minced garlic and ginger, light soy sauce and oyster sauce when the oil in the pot is hot juice;
8. Pour the sauce into the steamed Yong Tau Foo and the dish is done!
The tofu bubbles will quickly absorb the sauce, and the taste will be rich in one bite. Let’s make it together with your favorite friends!
1. 将豆腐泡对半剪开， 用筷子在中间撮小洞；