New arrival yesterday~ This time a picture says
1. Milk tea replenishment~ Yami finally has Vita milk tea!! 16 boxes of milk tea and 10 boxes of lemon tea came. By the way, I saw Lanfangyuan so I ordered two boxes. Black tea Ji milk tea has a good review, so come and try a can
2. A review of all Yami's matcha-flavored sugars (just like the four brown sugars I bought last time). Big White Rabbit is the only toffee that has a strong milky taste. Nishio wanted to buy it in China before. Calling like crazy!!! It's not sweet and the matcha taste is strong, especially after biting it, the matcha powder is very good!!! I will repurchase and I will definitely buy it in the future. I didn't buy a pack. Kasugai is too sweet, and I haven't eaten the scallops, but according to the feedback from the classmates who ate it, the matcha is not very sweet, and I will probably repurchase after I taste it.
3. Yoyomei only has green tea plums, I want to eat clear plums. There are three bags of caramel melon seeds (but I don’t know when they will be finished), by the way, why is there no honey-flavored sale_(:з)∠)_ When I added to the shopping cart, I seemed to want sour so I took bayberry , The squid slices were called Thai spicy strips by my college roommate. The sweet and spicy ones I ate last time were bought spicy this time.
4. A lot of dry food in Europe (for fear of starving to death series). I bought the cheese ramen because the cheese powder is delicious...Adding mozzarella cheese directly to the instant noodles will stick to the bowl in winter...The noodles in Wugu Daochang have always been good~ I liked tomato brisket noodles when I was a child, and this time I changed the flavor. There are so many whole grains at home but glutinous rice is lacking. This time, I can make pearl balls~ Newly bought Liangpi! With sesame sauce! Newly bought sesame sauce! I will eat hot pot tomorrow! Duck meat. Come to two bags to unify and miss the food of the motherland. Chili powder is bought from good reviews, and I can try it with hot pot tomorrow~
5. Fan Ye’s chili sauce, I just bought it at an event to try it~ The chili sauce at home is running out. Chunsi's dried noodles are really good~ The fourth bag, I bought Yangchun noodles Dandan noodles fried noodles before.
6. Things that must be photographed separately!!!! I bought Lee Kum Kee's after using up the Haitian soy sauce I ordered from Yami for the first time, but...it felt really bad orz so I bought two bottles this time. , I love Haitian woohoo!!!!
Finally a photo of my snack box...full...